For years, nickel-cadmium had been the only suitable battery for portable equipment from wireless communications to mobile computing. Nickel-metal-hydride and lithium-ion emerged in the early 1990s, fighting nose-to-nose to gain customer’s acceptance. Today, lithium-ion is the fastest growing and most promising battery chemistry.
Storage in a cool place slows the aging process of lithium-ion (and other chemistries). We recommend storage temperatures of 15°C (59°F). In addition, the battery should be partially charged during storage. We also recommend a 40% charge always to maintain the battery for long run.
Optimal charging with high-frequency charger
- Charging can be interrupted at any time with no adverse effects
- Comfort charging plug allows for convenient access
Future lite lithium-ion batteries are maintenance-free and do not emit gas.This eliminates the cost of battery upkeep, maintenance and infrastructure needs:
- No need to add water
- No special ventilated charging areas needed
- No unpleasant odors from gases or acidification
- No expensive battery changing systems
- Enclosed design (IP54) protects the batteries
Integrated Battery Management System (BMS)
The futurelite Battery ManagementSystem (BMS) continually monitors energy consumption and ensures reliable operation:
- Battery life and charging status appear in the vehicle’s display, including a visualization of recuperation (energy recovery system)
Increased energy efficiency when compared to conventional technologies, significantly reduces energy costs:
- Battery, vehicle and charger are aligned for electrical energy savings and CO₂ output reduction
- Fast and efficient charging due to communication between battery and charger
- Even under extreme power requirements, such as full-load operation, the full energy of the battery is still available without a voltage drop like lead-acid batteries
- High electro chemical efficiency level for charging and for discharging/driving/lifting
Lithium-Ion Batteries Parts when you need them
Future lite’s Guarantee ensures a faster delivery of new lithium-ion batteries and its spares within 15 days on Pan-India basis. However, supplies to Southern states in 7 days.